Shipping included in price.
Our fourth issue proudly features;
- An inside look at Rabbit Island Artist Residency in Lake Superior
- Article & Film on The Riverside Inn restaurant in Leland
- Article & Song by the band Oh Brother, Big Sister
- Short Story by Grand Rapids based author Matthew Medendorp on Cliff Jumping
- Behind the scenes of Here:Say Storytelling in Traverse City
- Followup profile on Inland Seas Education Assocation's watershed education program
- The story of how Book Lover's Lark became a second career for artist Jan Morrison
9.5" x 6.5" Handsomely bound, color throughout. Not super glossy, instead with textured paper. Feels more like a book than a magazine. Is clean in design with striking imagery and easy to read. Someone would be happy to have it on their coffee table.
Shipping cost included in price. Usually ships within 3-5 business days.