Shipping included in price.
Winter Issue 10
Our Winter Issue 10 features ::
- Musician Jack M. Senff writes a beautiful travelogue of life on the road during his latest tour //
- Tricia Phelps of Taste The Local Difference profiles Barbara Saxton and her creative cocktails at The Little Fleet in Traverse City, Michigan //
- Lumber + Hide leather goods maker Carter Wheelock //
- Photo-Essay by Grant Piering on winter surfing (he also took our event cover photo!) //
- Poetry by award-winning writer Naomi Ernest //
- Article on Michigan-made film UP THERE by Zoe Kanters //
9.5" x 6.5" Handsomely bound, color throughout. Not super glossy, instead with textured paper. Feels more like a book than a magazine. Is clean in design with striking imagery and easy to read. Someone would be happy to have it on their coffee table.