Summer Issue 2020
Our Summer Issue 11 features ::
- The Leelanau Conservancy is aiming to grow one of their most popular properties to over 1,000 acres, for new and exciting trails, and sustainable forestry.
- In an ultimate ode to process, the people behind Common Good Bakery let us in on their philosophy, which spans far beyond just baking.
- Artist Em Randall draws on nostalgia to answer some tough life questions, while creating a beautiful homage to her mother.
- Kelly Kehl of Lake and Woods gives us insight on what being an herbalist means to her, and for all humans.
- Writer Michael Sipkoski brings us another great piece, this time using the backdrop of small batch maple sugar production to tell a singular, yet far-reaching familial story.
- Chris McCann of Northport Creek Golf Course speaks about how community golf is more than just a game, and how locals can unite.
9.5" x 6.5" Handsomely bound, color throughout. Not super glossy, instead with textured paper. Feels more like a book than a magazine. Is clean in design with striking imagery and easy to read. Someone would be happy to have it on their coffee table.
Free shipping for customers within 10 miles of Traverse City! Make sure to choose "Local Traverse City Delivery" for your shipping. // Usually ships within 3-5 business days.