Shipping included in price.
Summer Issue 2020
Our Summer Issue 11 features ::
- The Leelanau Conservancy is aiming to grow one of their most popular properties to over 1,000 acres, for new and exciting trails, and sustainable forestry.
- In an ultimate ode to process, the people behind Common Good Bakery let us in on their philosophy, which spans far beyond just baking.
- Artist Em Randall draws on nostalgia to answer some tough life questions, while creating a beautiful homage to her mother.
- Kelly Kehl of Lake and Woods gives us insight on what being an herbalist means to her, and for all humans.
- Writer Michael Sipkoski brings us another great piece, this time using the backdrop of small batch maple sugar production to tell a singular, yet far-reaching familial story.
- Chris McCann of Northport Creek Golf Course speaks about how community golf is more than just a game, and how locals can unite.
9.5" x 6.5" Handsomely bound, color throughout. Not super glossy, instead with textured paper. Feels more like a book than a magazine. Is clean in design with striking imagery and easy to read. Someone would be happy to have it on their coffee table.
Shipping cost included in price. Usually ships within 3-5 business days.